READY TO BOOK YOUR CUSTOM PHOTOSHOOT
Follow the 8 steps below to complete your customized photo shoot.
If this is your first shoot check out our Tips & Tricks.
TIPS & TRICKS
Follow these 8 steps below to complete your booking process.
STEP 1 - CREATIVE BRIEF
Let's find out your style. Fill out this quick form so I can get to know you a little better.
Start step 2 after creative brief has been submitted and phone meeting is complete
STEP 2 - CHOOSE A LOCATION
Lets get a better understanding of what your looking for. This will be discussed further on your phone call. (Example. Hard loft with exposed brick. Cobble stone streets. White Backdrop.)
1. Rent a home, condo, apartment or loft for any budget: airbnb.com
2. Rent a studio, loft or warehouse: thisopenspace.com
3. Choose an outdoor location
STEP 3 - WARDROBE
1. Review customized ev inspiration board on Pinterest for clothing style. (link will be sent)
2. Select and assemble 3 outfits. (Review how to purchase free wardrobe items in Tips & Tricks above)
3. Take photos dressed in each outfit and send via email to email@example.com
4. Feedback will be provided
STEP 4 - MAKEUP
1. Review ev inspiration board on Pinterest for makeup application style. (link will be sent)
2. Hire an ev approved makeup artist ($60-$100)
3. Or book a MAC or Sephora makeup application (see information in Tips & Tricks above)
4. Book with a minimum of an hour to spare to get to shoot location.
STEP 5 - HAIR
1. Review ev inspiration board on Pinterest for hair styles. (link will be sent)
2. Book hair appointment with minimum of 1 hour to spare to get to shoot location.
3. Bring bobby pins, hairspray, comb and hair bands.
STEP 6 - PROPS
1. If props are required for photo shoot, ev offers prop selection for a fee starting at $100.
2. Visit Winners and Walmart for great props and excellent return policies.
STEP 7 - RENTALS
1. If your shoot is located inside you may require lighting, stands, sandbags, paper or other rental equipment. Ev will discuss options and pricing.
STEP 8 - CONTRACT
1. Model release form/ contract must be signed prior to photo shoot.
2. Electronic or Print is accepted. click here to download
NOW WE'RE READY TO SHOOT!